Wednesday, February 20, 2013

you are NOT the father

Today I owe Michael Jackson an apology. I may have gagged when he kissed Lisa Marie Presley. I might still laugh a little bit when I think of his stupid video Scream. And most importantly I may have questioned his parenting choices for flinging his kid over a balcony and making them wear masks and scarves to cover their faces. However, I am sorry for all of my repulsions and negative feelings circa 1994 to the present. My new Jackson nemesis is Prince Michael. After watching Prince Michael in his first gig as a host on Entertainment Tonight, I too would like to jump off a balcony. Prince Michael is one hell of a weirdo and lacks any talent whatsoever. I believe his big interview question for the cast of Oz was "was it like awesome making the movie?" I bet that Jermajesty Jackson would be a better host and I would like to request this replacement to immediately happen.

2 comments:

  1. I am reminded of that Chris Farley skit where he had a talk show and all his "questions" where "do you remember that one part in the movie when you ....." and they would answer yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was exactly like the Chris Farley clip lol

    ReplyDelete