Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blue Ivy's competition

Well Kimye is expecting a girl. I would project whoredom but I will give the fetus a break for now. I have big hopes for this little lady. Playboy spread, a vagaratzi shot, a nfl, mlb, and nba boyfriend, and kmart clothing line...all by her 2nd birthday. Until then I can only wait in anticipation for this ridiculous name. I would like to offer a slew of names altered to start with K: 1) K-stew 2 (it has a ring to it and if the baby comes out moody even better) 2)Karmen Electra-from one whore to another 3)Kareem-Paula Abdul Jabbar West 4)Kashmere-overpriced and overrated 5)Kolonic- if you are born with a famous pooper it seems fitting to be named after an anal cleansing procedure 6) Khlamydia 7)Kenya Armenian West-heritage shout out what what! 8)Kitty Galore 9)Kodak Fuji-for true fame whores 10)Kamel Toelle-my top choice

No comments:

Post a Comment