Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What the Wednesday?

Started off the day on a positive note for Ash Wednesday…this ended 5 minutes later when I brewed my Keurig coffee without putting a mug under it. Doh! Next headed to Mass and watched my son’s nemesis suck his thumb and poke a girl in the butt in mass. I not only gave him the stink eye (in church nonetheless) but I told his teacher. Take that ya 5 year old! Followed up Mass to a trip to Target where Sally in returns took it upon herself to dab my forehead with her chicken poop finger to wipe off my dirt. It is only 10 am…the rest of my day should be a crap shoot! Celebrity news I am obsessed with today 1) Alex Baldwin and his yoga instructor trophy wife are having a baby. I hope they did not conceive the baby in the downward facing dog. 2) Jami Lynn Sigler is pregnant…..don’t really care 3) I need someone to buy/steal Banana Joe for me

No comments:

Post a Comment