Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Smalentines

I would like to shoot Cupid in the butt today because Valentine's day has started off really gross. First, my Taylor Swift inspired sweater is a lint ball. Second, my favorite South African Olympian is a murderer. Hey Oscar haven't you seen the Fugitive? If you are missing limbs don't murder anyone...duh! Third, I find it real gross that Steve Martin is going to be a father. Don't be a Jerk (wocka wocka) and have a kid when you are 64. Finally, Conor Kennedy got arrested for disorderly conduct. In my mind he was holding a boom box over his head in front of Tay Tay's window. Despite today's headlines I am going to put myself in a good mood by grading with my favorite red pen and listening to my favorite romantic song sang by a blind singer, Angel Eyes by the Jeff Healy Band

No comments:

Post a Comment