Saturday, February 16, 2013

people watching

Last night Jason and I went out for dinner. Because we are nimrods we decided to wait an hour and fifteen minutes to get a bowl of pasta. We always play a waiting game of which celebrity does that person look like? We saw a few d listers but mainly I got to hear my husband talk too loudly and coin my new favorite Jasonisms: 1) he was annoyed as a family of gingers came in and stood right in front of him while he was sitting down and asked if they could move "the carrot bus" elsewhere and 2) a teen couple were extra smoochy and Jason told me that the girl looked like her face was flattened by a rolling pin. She then was coined Persian Cat for the duration of our wait. When we finally got seated I had a conversation with our waitress about her classes thinking she was my student and I was kindly informed she did not go to UK...fail! So I become a total weirdo. We then got a new weirdo since I semi stalked the old one and the guy gave us a lot of that's what she said throughout our meal. Ah romance alive and well!

No comments:

Post a Comment