Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dancing with the Stars Roundup

OMG I am so excited that DWTS announced their new line-up today. Let's be clear here there is exactly zero "stars" in this new cast but there is a good chance that we will see a dog in a tux and a hippo in an evening gown. The dog of course is Jiggy from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and the hippo is none other than Wynonna Judd! I do have a fear that Jiggy's alopecia will be affected by the excessive spray tanning and that he might get stomped on and killed. I am even more worried that Kelly Pickler will sing...the horror! If I was a casting agent for DWTS my dream cast would be: 1) Suri Cruise 2)Britney Spears 3)Richard Simmons 4) Naomi Campbell 5) Webster 6) Roy (from Siegfried and Roy) 7) Al Sharpton 8) Dame Judi Dench 9) Elmo 10) Burt Reynolds 11) Rachel Dratch 12) Pauly D

No comments:

Post a Comment