Tuesday, February 19, 2013

hill jack/ phone jack

I was greeted in my office today by a cartoon character that had been brought life. This "man" had a rabbit fur trapper hat on and only 2 teeth in his mouth. I swear that I have seen this guy in a Bugs Bunny cartoon. He was here to fix my phone and thought it was "realllll funny" that I was working on a computer. Um okay? So he left and I resumed work. While on the phone with my dr. my new office phone started ringing. I could not answer it so the voice mail picked up and the only semi-intelligible noise that was present was a "yeepee!" I am assuming that it was my new boyfriend and yeepee was code word for "you got a purty mouth." Now I have to worry about squittens and hill jacks all in one week! I need a vacay ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment