Sunday, February 24, 2013

my faux Oscar tweets

-Why the hell did my mom just say Seth McFarlane is cute? He looks like the love child of Peter Brady and Cheri Oteri -Dear Brandi Glanville it's the Oscars not the Golden Globes...please keep your areolas to yourself -my mom just called and asked me if Charlize Theron was an Amazon. When I told her she was from South Africa she seemed to think that meant the same thing #geographylessonswithmymom -I only like Jennifer Lawrence when she dresses slutty...I know you are boinking Bradley Cooper....knock it off with the white dress Fancy -Again why is Kelly Rowland at the Oscars? Still not sure why she was at the Grammys #2007called -I say let that kid from Beasts of the Southern Wild win if she in fact dresses like a hushpuppy -drinking game alert...any time Anne Hathaway tries tell a joke, take a drink and then punch a kitten

2 comments:

  1. ok...I'm with your mom...Seth is kinda cute and has a great voice, when not talking like peter. But I had never thought of the Peter Brady thing before...you are right. Kristin Chenoweth made everyone look like an Amazon. We thought she should have had a step to do interviews but then we saw her step down from one. Eeek. I think she and Lily could share clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is up with everyone thinking Seth McFarlane is cute. He is supposedly dating Charlize Theron....he must have something going on

    ReplyDelete