Monday, February 18, 2013

what the squitten?

I do not think it is too much to ask that when you hear a feral meowing noise coming from a tree that it should only belong to a cat. I was planning on a attempting a cat rape intervention when I heard a screeching meow coming from a tree. With my closer view, I realized that a horny tree rat (AKA squirrel) was trying to seduce me. I want to live in a world where squirrels only eat nuts and frolic amongst themselves. After returning to my office I thought I would shake off my anxiety of being face to face with a creeper by surfing the web. Nope, my damn curiosity has freaked me out even more because I stumbled upon a term "squitten." Apparently a "Squitten" is a term used to describe supposed cat-squirrel hybrids. I would like to start a campaign, PASS. People against squirrel sex. I cannot handle the thought of seeing a kitten with an acorn in it's mouth. I am going to have nightmares tonight!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, this is funny and very creepy…..But you said this posting was for me, not sure why unless i've been raped by a squirrel in my sleep, or did a squirrel give me a date rape drug???? Could explain my craziness…..you crack me up…..


    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even want to say the word squitten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. squitten is cuter that scat, right?

    ReplyDelete