Friday, February 22, 2013

turtles in a half shell...turtle power

It is a rainy cold day but celebrity news has been heating up. I am obsessed with movie remakes, stupid baby names, and celebrity couples. 1) I am beyond thrilled that there will be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie. In my mind I could picture Emma Watson playing April O'Neil but I will have to settle with stinking Megan Fox. Michael Bay is directing so the slim chance of this movie having a plot is over. I do hope that Shia LaBouf is cast because he likes to show is turtle head.....wocka wocka 2) Victoria Beckham is having her 5th kid. I still do not understand why her daughter looks 10 years old that she is carrying around. She is the same age as Olive and outweighs her by 40 lbs. I blame Suri Cruise. Why? Because the kid is evil 3) STUPID STUPID celebrity baby names: Jessica Simpson is naming her son or daughter Ace and Wiz Khalifa's kid is being called "The Bash" Naming your kids after drinks isn't so bad now is it? 4) Diane Lane and Josh Brolin are dunzo after 8 years of marriage.....um she had had to call the cops numerous times. He is the not same Brandon I love from Goonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment