Friday, March 22, 2013

You better twerk you jerk!

This week has been so bad that if I don't get my mojo back I am going to pull an Amanda Bynes and get my cheeks pierced and then buy a unicorn onesie and twerk it like Miley. Cosmo and I tried to twerk it and I got winded after one booty bounce.....so operation join the gym again has to happen Monday. The only saving grace is the stupid celebrity scoop of the week: 1-Amanda Bynes needs to have her twitter account revoked since she asked Drake to murder her vagina-um gross! 2-Jennifer Capriati was Jennifer Caprinaughty and beat the crap out of her boyfriend...somewhere Chris Brown says thanks 3-Johnathan Taylor Thomas resurfaces after 15+ years and looks the exact same. Too bad the same can't be said for the fugly kid from Jerry Maguire I hope next week involves an Olsen twin, Tom Cruise, and Shiloh Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment