Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A tiger never changes his stripes

I am as grossed out about Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn as I am about turtlenecks, spandex, and skin tags. What would possess a woman to think a guy who cheated on his wife with roughly 16 women would turn over another leaf? This would be like Jesse James removing tattoos and becoming a born again virgin like the stinkin Bachelor. My guess is that Tiger is into Lindsey because a) she looks kind of like Elin (only he can understand her) and b) he is hoping that she has sustained enough head trauma on the slopes to forget about his creeper ways. To pull myself out of this Tiger funk I am going to watch the best/grossest thing on t.v. this week.....Kathy Lee and Hoda revealing their bikini line designs...yikes!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/15/kathie-lee-gifford-pubic-hair-vagina-hota-kotb/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you're back,missed your blogs.....Loved this one!

    ReplyDelete