Monday, March 4, 2013

Michelle Tanner 2.0

As a mom, there are many horrifying things that can send chills down your spine. Barring real serious issues, the biggest shocker and form of pain for me this week has occurred at Wal-mart when a man told me Olive looked like an Olsen twin. I am positive my child does NOT look like a Treasure Troll and will not date a gross Frenchmen someday while frowning and wearing terrible clothing. Even worse then this "compliment" was that my husband thought it would be funny to teach Olive to say "you got it dude!" I am one day away from pulling an Uncle Joey and telling him to cut it out. Or better yet I am going to pull an Uncle Jesse and join the Beach Boys on a reunion tour. At least I have never been told my child looks Adam Sandler's daughter or worse Suri...eek!

3 comments:

  1. Whaaattt???????????????? Don't worry, Olive does not look like a trolly Olsen twin.....that man was crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that several times with Lily also. Horrified!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly....I almost passed out by the deli. OMG what if I would have passed out and then had a meat slicer fall on me. The possibilities are endless..eek!

    ReplyDelete